AEROSPACE ALLIANCE, INC offers a complete set of supply chain and logistics services in response to customer requirements, which includes:
- Order Processing
- Management of multiple vendors
- Managing and Controlling Inventory so that stock levels are maintained with minimum shelf-life wastage.
- Batch Traceability
- Quality Control
- Storage and delivery of products in accordance with current legislation, codes of practice and environmental controls
AEROSPACE ALLIANCE, INC also provides all of its customers with products that, without exception, comply with all aerospace industry specifications and regulations.
Every product that we ship and handle has 100% Traceability needed guarantee as well the maximum Shelf-Life available.
AEROSPACE ALLIANCE, INC has full Repair/Overhaul service for major commercial, military and many regional aircraft, also providing avionics and instrument repairs services. Our Repair/Overhaul department is backed by a strong, experienced technical team, up-to-date knowledge of current technological development.
We also offer others special services, such as:
We apply our special knowledge in handling and transport all Hazardous Materials and can also organize safe storage for "special goods", removal and disposal of hazardous waste.
- Complete Export / Import Services
- Customer Service
We also provide all management information as you may need.
AEROSPACE ALLIANCE, INC has built a reputation for excellence in the Export of goods worldwide; our Export team is all qualified and accredited to I.A.T.A Standards and is required to attend regular revalidation courses.
Our rule is to provide a fast and efficient management of all links in the logistics that your product will follow so that your goods are delivered under the best condition and within the agreed timeline.
- To gain individual and overall discounts on spare and consumable parts, allowing your company to focus on its objectives while saving money in the process of acquisition.
- To decrease the need of procurement staffing, and decrease the cost of infrastructure facilities and personnel by simplifying the supply chain.
- To take advantage of new, creative and innovative methods of spare and consumables delivery and procurement.
- To take advantage of our existing global distribution capability and access to the most diverse parts information infrastructures in spares and consumable parts network.
- To benefit from our specialization, dedication and our continuous developments towards acquisition and maintenance cost rationalization, and to share and benefit from our alliances network across the aerospace industry.
- To have the confidence that your company logistics systems and concepts are following the ultimate trends of aerospace logistics technology.